The self catering Glamping Lodges at Midshires Way Campsite are for adults (over 16) but the lead party member responsible for the booking must be 21 or over.
A surety deposit of £50 is to be paid on arrival. This will be fully refunded after the hire period if the Glamping Lodge is returned clean, complete and in good condition, damage, shortages, or an excessively dirty caravan will result in the forfeit of some or all of the deposit at our discretion.
- All arrivals must check in at reception.
- A deposit of 50% of the hire fee will be required to confirm the booking.
- Hen and stag groups are not permitted.
- Proof of ID must be provided for all new customers.
- All booking payments will be due in full 6 weeks prior to arrival; payments can be made by cash, credit/ debit card over the phone or online at time of booking.
- All payments are non refundable; however with two weeks' notice we will transfer the booking to an alternative date within the same calendar year subject to availability.
- All lodges are non-smoking.
- No furniture, bedding, plates or cutlery are to be moved from or between lodges.
- We allow one car per lodge.
- No pets permitted in the Glamping Lodges.
- Occupancy must not exceed four.
- The name provided throughout the booking will be solely responsible for the behaviour of your party and for any breakages or damages caused during your stay.
- Occupancy must not exceed the number of people agreed at time of booking.
- During your stay if any electrical appliances within the lodge appear faulty or show any sign of damage, reception must be contacted immediately, Any breakages will be dealt with immediately.
- Please be considerate of other residents and keep noise to a minimum. We do request absolute quiet after 11:00 pm (23:00). (Failure could result in removal from site)
- Fire pit/bbq's and patio furniture will be available free of charge all year round.
- Fire pit/bbq fuel to be supplied by Midshires Way Campsite only, at additional cost.
- BBQ's & Fire Pits are used at your own risk.
- Open fires are not permitted under any circumstances.
- We request that your pod (including fire pit) is left as clean and tidy on departure, with all pots washed and put away. We reserve the right to issue an additional charge (to the person who made the booking) of up to £50.00 for Pods left in a poor state on departure..
- Glamping pods must be left clean and tidy, cleaning equipment is provided.
- A strict 5mph speed limit around the site must be observed at all times.
- Place all litter/rubbish in the bins provided.
- Arrival time for pods is from 3:00pm (1500).
- Departure day pods must be vacant by 10.00am.
- Late arrivals please inform reception of your delay.
- Visitors are most welcome but numbers are limited and by arrangement only.
- Visitors must leave the site before 10.00pm (2200).
- Any guests visiting the site in conjunction with a booking must also be aware of the terms & conditions of that booking.
PLEASE NOTE : Our booking fee DOES NOT include holiday insurance. We therefore recommend that you take out Holiday Cancellation Insurance to cover you in the event that you have to cancel or terminate your holiday unexpectedly.
We reserve the right to terminate the agreement/booking without refund of money if the behaviour of any guest is considered unacceptable, or if the number of occupants exceeds that stated at the time of booking. ***We reserve the right to amend any of these terms & conditions at any time***
Midshires Way Campsite will not be held responsible for damage to, or theft of or from any accommodation or vehicles which are left on site. All property left is at the owner's risk.