Midshires Way Campsite Terms & Conditions of Booking...
Please be advised that the following Terms & Conditions Apply to your Midshires Way Campsite Pitch Booking...
- Midshires Way Campsite is strictly an adult only site for over 16's and proof of age may be requested.
- All arrivals must check in at Reception.
- A deposit of 50% will be required to confirm the booking
- Payments can be made by credit or debit card.
- All payments are non refundable; however with two weeks' notice we will transfer the booking to an alternative date within the same calendar year subject to availability.
- A maximum of two units only may be booked as a group at any time.
- American RVs or similar sized vehicles are not permitted.
- We allow one car per pitch. Additional cars are allowed at a small charge to be parked in the car park.
- Visitors are strictly by arrangement only.
- The name provided throughout the booking will be solely responsible for the behaviour of your party and for any breakages or damages caused during your stay.
- Pitches must not exceed the number of people agreed at time of booking.
- When specific pitches or special requests are asked for we will do our utmost to site you as requested. However, specific pitches cannot be guaranteed and we reserve the right to allocate a pitch at our discretion.
- We do not allow anyone to pitch after 9pm summertime & 8pm wintertime unless by prior arrangement.
- Arrival time for pitches is 1.00 pm, pitches must be vacant by 12.00 pm on departure day.
- A strict 5mph speed limit around the site must be observed at all times.
- Please be considerate of other campers and keep noise to a minimum. We do request absolute quiet after 2300 and before 0900 on any day of the calendar year. (Failure could result in removal from site)
- Dogs are welcome, but must be kept on leads in all public areas and only be exercised off site or in the designated area. (Maximum of 2 dogs per pitch)
- Place all litter/ rubbish in the bins provided.
- Open fires are strictly banned and not permitted anywhere on site.
- BBQ's must be raised off the grass.
- We do not accept sign written vehicles or commercial vans.
- Laundry facilities are provided at an extra cost but washing lines and rotary airers are not permitted.
Please Note: We reserve the right to terminate the agreement / booking without refund of money if the behavior of any guest is considered unacceptable, or if the number of occupants exceeds that stated at the time of booking.
Our booking fees DO NOT include holiday insurance. We therefore recommend that you take out Holiday Cancellation Insurance to cover you in the event that you have to cancel or terminate your holiday unexpectedly.